When you run go.rb, you get a window with four images:
- Play on IGS : Open the login window. Parameters are remembered. some servers you can use:
- igs.joyjoy.net 6969
- lgs.hinet.net 9696
- nngs.cosmic.org 6969
- aurora.go.art.pl 9696
- Replay a game: Read a SGF file without modify it. You can open files from disk or from Web pages.
- Edit a go diagram: Create/modify an SGF file.
- Play with GnuGo: You must have the GnuGo binary installed on your system. see the GnuGo home page for more details.
The Preferences menu :
This menu allow you to set some genral options for RubyGo:
- show help balloons : on/off
- sounds : mainly used with the igs client
- Language : English French and Italian are supported. Other translations welcome. Note that you must restart RubyGo in order to have the change take effect.
For further information, send me a mail