With version 11, RubyGo includes a set of problems with courtesy of goproblems.com. Note that these problems are not updated frequently, but you can get a more recent version.
Whith this window, you can only play one color, and the stone will be put only if such a variation exist in the sgf file. There is no indication about the difficulty in the sgf records.
Commands available in the "File" menu and with the buttons:
- Open: open a file
- Previous or : open previous problem in the same directory in alphabetical order.
- Next or : open next problem in the same directory in alphabetical order.
- Edit: open the editor on this file
- View sgf: view the source of the sgf file
Commands available only with the buttons:
- : return to the beginning of the problem
- : go back two moves (each color one)
For further information, send me a mail